Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

When looking at the iPhone and MS Mobile views of my new Teline III instance, the “Site Title” is appearing on top of (covering) the logo. That is the ONLY glitch I’m seeing. The rest of the mobile version looks flawless.

Is it possible to turn off the “Site title” in mobile versions?

Thanks
    John.

I have reported this issue to our developer team. I will let me know when this issue solved

karljblock Friend

Did you find a resolve for this? I have the same problem… :((

HeR0 Friend

Hi Guys,

You can remove it in file ja_teline_iiilayoutsblocksiphoneheader.php where you can find sitename easily

[PHP]if ($this->getParam(‘logoType’)==’image’): ?>
    <h1 class=”logo”>
    <a href=”index.php” title=”<?php echo $siteName; ?>”><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>
    </h1>
    <?php else:
    $logoText = (trim($this->getParam(‘logoText’))==”) ? $config->sitename : $this->getParam(‘logoText’);
    $sloganText = (trim($this->getParam(‘sloganText’))==”) ? JText::_(‘SITE SLOGAN’) : $this->getParam(‘sloganText’); ?>
    <div class=”logo-text”>
    <h1><a href=”index.php” title=”<?php echo $siteName; ?>”><span><?php echo $logoText; ?></span></a></h1>
    <p class=”site-slogan”><?php echo $sloganText;?></p>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>[/PHP]
    Hope this helps.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum