Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Menu seems to be working just fine in desktop mode. However, when I alternate the size of the window to show responsive layouts the menu does not link properly to the content of my website.

reference: http://www.ewdevel.ca/jaonepage/

For instance… in desktop mode, I go to above link, click on our ;portfolio, then click on 4d diving & adventures… this brings me to a new page. From there I decide I want to go back to portfolio, so I click portfolio in the navigation and it links to index.php?Itemid=524#our_portfolio (or whatever the exact itemid is)… works great.

However, when I resize the window so that the mobile menu appears. And I follow the same process, when I decide I want to go back to the portfolio page from the 4d diving & adventures page, it does nothing. I click the mobile menu, click Our Portfolio and nothing happens – it looks like it decides to load this link instead: http://www.ewdevel.ca/jaonepage/index.php/4d-diving-adventures#our_portfolio

Has anyone had an error like this before? Any solutions?

Much appreciated!

phong nam Friend

Hi,

This is a bug of the off-canvas menu on our JA Onepage template and our developer will include the bug fix in the next update of this template.

At this time, you can solve this issue by putting below codes into the end of templates/ja_onepage/js/script.js file:

//fix off-canvas
    $(window).load(function(){
    $('#off-canvas-nav .nav li a').each (function (){
    var href = this.href,
    target = this.hash ? this.hash : href.replace(/.*(?=#[^s]+$)/, '');

if(this.hostname != window.location.hostname || target.substr(0, 1) != '#'){
    return;
    }

$(this).attr('href', target).data('target', target);
    }).click (function(e) {
    if (!$(this).data('target')){
    return;
    }

var target = this.href.replace(/.*(?=#[^s]+$)/, '');
    if (target && ($(target).length)) {

} else { //not found
    var home = $('.navbar ul li a.home').attr('href');
    if(home){
    window.location.href = home.replace(/([^#]*)(.*)/, '$1') + target;
    }
    }
    });
    });
    //fix off-canvas

}(window.$ja || jQuery);

encore web plus Friend

Ive altered the script.js file, however still no luck with the menu working – it actually changed the way my current menu works, seems its skipping sections in the active hover; for instance… I click Our Team, and the active navigation item becomes the previous item called Our Portfolio… I click Happy Clients, and the active navigation item becomes the previous item Our Team

reference: http://www.ewdevel.ca/jaonepage

phong nam Friend

Hi,

Can you temporarily put the suggested codes into the end of /js/script.js file again ?
    I will back to help you check the strange menu behavior as you mentioned.

encore web plus Friend

Hey Leo, ive put the code into script.js and uploaded it to the site, so its available to see at http://www.ewdevel.ca/jaonepage/

thanks

encore web plus Friend

Hi Leo, any updates on this issue?

Thanks,
    Dave

phong nam Friend

Hi Dave,

I am sorry for being late on this concern. Well, there is an unnecessary token in inside the script.js (a syntaxError). You just need to open this file and remove 274th line: }(window.$ja || jQuery); . And the menu items will work fine on mobile then.

In addition, the browser also reports an error of jQuery definition inside /js/easyResponsiveTabs.js you have added. If you have free time, I suggest you to check it out too.

bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,
    I have the same issue as described here with hte mobile menu. I have added the above script and it didn’t solve hte issue.
    You can see the menu here http://novatech.bohemiadesign.com.au

I am not sure what is causing the problem.

Thanks
    J

bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,
    I have the same issue as described here with hte mobile menu. I have added the above script and it didn’t solve hte issue.
    You can see the menu here http://novatech.bohemiadesign.com.au

I am not sure what is causing the problem.

Thanks
    J

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @bohemiadesign
    Kindly provide the complete details of the issue including screenshots that you are facing on your site
    + PM me your site super user details , so i can check what issue you are facing and help u in this case .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @bohemiadesign
    Kindly provide the complete details of the issue including screenshots that you are facing on your site
    + PM me your site super user details , so i can check what issue you are facing and help u in this case .

bohemiadesign Friend

When clicking on the menu on a mobile it takes me to the section briefly but then it goes back up to the top of the page.
    I have pm’ed you the super user details

Thanks you very much

J

bohemiadesign Friend

When clicking on the menu on a mobile it takes me to the section briefly but then it goes back up to the top of the page.
    I have pm’ed you the super user details

Thanks you very much

J

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    <blockquote>I think I fugured out what was casuing the issue. I had add some css for the animated clouds. That css code seems to have caused the error I had</blockquote>
    As i can see the issue is solved and its due to the cloud css/js .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    <blockquote>I think I fugured out what was casuing the issue. I had add some css for the animated clouds. That css code seems to have caused the error I had</blockquote>
    As i can see the issue is solved and its due to the cloud css/js .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum