Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

So this bothers me alot lately… Users have already complained about this. Here is a video of the issue:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxqnLeY38LsheVluU0ZMU3VPMHc

its from chrome mobile emulator but its doing the very same in mobile phone (all browsers so far). When you click on menu you cant close it! Your only option is to click on any menu item to collapse it but you cant collapse it using the burger icon. It will change lines of this burger (that seems a bit random) but it wont collapse…

VariFrame Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I’m checking this issue, kindly wait.

marty harty Friend

Same here… I am curious to know solution

VariFrame Friend

Do we know anything yet? 😉

Saguaros Moderator

This is weird issue as I can’t replicate in our demo site. I’m still working on it, give me more time.

marty harty Friend

When I put bootstrap.min.js from media/jub/assets/lib/bootstrap/js inside template/{templatename}/js/jui all works. Joomla or CCK seems to override with other bootstrap.

VariFrame Friend

So thats it? Just move this file? And when theres an update of JA Builder – do I have to move it again?

VariFrame Friend

DAMN! 😀 It really works 🙂 Nice! Btw could you guys implement this in your next updates? Thanks 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  VariFrame 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum