Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I searched and found several topics regarding "dissappearing" smart phone menus. I believe I have all the settings right and tried to resolve it before posting with no luck.

On my iphone the drop down mobile menu is there on the home page using Ja_Social_II – Features intro. When you navigate to any other pages its not there and the Ja_Social_II – Default is assigned to these pages. Is the masthead getting in the way or something? I have set both Ja_Social_II – Features intro and Ja_Social_II – Default exactly the same and cant get it to show up.

Thanks for checking

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    chrisamarquart Friend

Sorry…get a lot of attackers. Please try again, white listed ya

chrisamarquart Friend

Flagged for content? What happened?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I fixed this bug directly on your site . Here are my changes.
    File : "/tpls/blocks/header.php" in template "ja_social_ii".

find this code

if ($headright = $this->countModules('head-search or languageswitcherload or head-menu or head-login ')) {
        $logosize = 'col-md-4';
    }

replace it with

if ($headright = $this->countModules('head-search or languageswitcherload or head-menu or head-login or off-canvas')) {
        $logosize = 'col-md-4';
    }

Now the Off-canvas is showing on all pages .

chrisamarquart Friend

Thanks for the fix…appreciate it.
    Just FYI, not sure that your "Notify me of follow-up replies via email " is working. I never got emails of your replies in spam or inbox.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chrisamarquart 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum