Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi It seems that with the lastest updates, even after a fresh install, the site is not showing up correctly on iPhone. I don’t see any news in “Home” and when I select another page from the menu it’s showing up the desktop version of the site.

Saguaros Moderator

i have checked the demo and development site on the I Phone and Android, everything is working well,. may be the issue is happening only on your site ? Please share the site link, i shall have a look.

Also make sure that you are using the latest versions of all the templates / extensions.

splico123 Friend

Have you cleared cache in your iphone? I had similar problem but the iphone cache had to be cleared to get it displayed correctly

soundbeat Friend

Hi,

I’ve cleared my cache on my browser’s phone and on Joomla also. Same probleme for the Home page, but when I choose a category in the menu it shows everything correctly now.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

The Home page on T4 iphone version didn’t uses the default Joomla! Content, it uses “Ja News Pro – Mobile layout”. Thus you won’t see any articles if u don’t install the JA News Pro and place it in the “Content Mass Top” position.

Take a look at “templatesja_teline_ivcoreetclayoutsiphone.xml” :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <layout body-class="bd-iphone">
    <name>Iphone</name>
    <description>Default layout for Iphone</description>
    <!--Extra css load for this layout-->
    <scripts>
    <file>js/iphone.js</file>
    </scripts>
    <blocks name="middle">
    <block name="content-mass-top" style="raw">ja-news-mobile</block>
    </blocks>
    </layout>

Hope it helps!

acho Friend

same problem here and I can not resolve it 🙁

please help

Sherlock Friend

<em>@acho 227627 wrote:</em><blockquote>same problem here and I can not resolve it 🙁

please help</blockquote>

Dear acho,

Please post here the url where the issue can be seen,also explain more details your issue 🙂

acho Friend

<em>@dathq 227822 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear acho,

Please post here the url where the issue can be seen,also explain more details your issue :)</blockquote>

Hi,

The url is http://www.reporter-bg.net

When I open it from iPhone there is no articles – it says you are here > home and that’s it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  acho 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum