Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

We have found that the template seems to vibrate when the user scrolls to the bottom of the page. the page vibrates for a second or two then stops. This is only on mobile devices. On desktop it is fine.

Any ideas how to stop this from happening?

Our site is medalmad.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site in different mobile devices , there is nothing like vibration .
    Its may be fro your browser of mobile or mobile os feature .

mjs23112005 Friend

Hi,

The first page does not do it but it also happens on iPads as well. We have tried it on several different iOS devices and it all vibrates

Please check this page. To see it happen.

http://www.activestart.org/test/index.php/contact-us

Mike

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    AM also not getting this in the contact page .
    are you getting same on Demo site ? And also check the same in any other mobile devices .

mjs23112005 Friend

Hi,

sorry for our slow reply.

We have checked on all version of Ipad and Iphone we can get our hands on. Each page except homepage vibrates rapidly at the bottom when you scroll down. We have tried the template on 2 different sites and both act the same way.

I have made a video PLEASE SEE DROPBOX LINK

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nun1d1gt18gify4/IMG_5196.MOV?dl=0

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is very strange issue on your site .
    did u checked the demo site ? are you getting the same on it ?
    if not there can be something on your site may be any extensions affecting this .
    Kindly check the demo site and update me , so that i can check it further .

mjs23112005 Friend

HI,

It does not happen on the demo site. Both our sites have the same issue and have different modules and some the same.

We have gone through the modules on the site we gave above and unpublished them all in turn and in every case the issue still happened.

Both sites are running easyblog and easysocial. So not sure if this has something to do with it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    since its not found in demo and fresh package ,its very hard for me to replicate the problem
    You can try to disable all 3rd party extension from site one by one and check the issue on default Joomla pages , like category blog layout . Also switch the template to default Joomla and see how it goes .

mjs23112005 Friend

So we have installed on a new site with fresh package and same issue occurs.

We have changed the template and the error stops. It’s starts again once changing back to Social ii.

We removed all third party extensions and it still occurred.

It does not occur when using the Features option of the template only the default one.

We appreciate your help with this but it is to be the template.

Any thoughts?

Mike

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi since i am not able to replicate this problem , i am forwarding this thread to JA Developers for further investigations . Kindly provide the details below :

1. site admin path : Super user details :
    2. FTP Details :
    3. URL where the issue is present :
    4. Device and browser details :

Provide the details via Private reply .

mjs23112005 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mjs23112005 Friend

Just to add the issue does not occur in the other template style landing. We suspect it may be something to do with the menu module postion.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I raised this bug to development team . You can track it here :
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JASOCIALII-259

mjs23112005 Friend

Hi,

It seems someone has been working on our site. But this has messed up the display of our courses on the individula course page. The footer now appears at the top of the page covering the top menu?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked the tracking Report and there is no activity done by developers on site , I also asked to concern team if there is any testing done on site . Kindly make sure if you did any other changes that result this issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum