Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi i have just tested the mobile browsing (android/apple ios) and found it to be broken or is very poor.

It does not allow me to scroll up or down properly because of the slider? Not only things are positioned very differently but the template changes and does not look good at all.

I enabled and disabled different modes for mobile browsing from within the template, via handheldm, iphone, default and disabled etc but they’re all so poor.

My request is simple, i do not want a mobile version but rather I would like to force the website to view desktop version for all devices please – how can i do this?

Thank You.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you post a link to your website ? so i can check (android/apple ios)

<blockquote>I enabled and disabled different modes for mobile browsing from within the template,</blockquote>

You have all the layouts disabled now ? and your JaT3 cache cleared ?

kayz Friend

<em>@pavit 346970 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Could you post a link to your website ? so i can check (android/apple ios)

You have all the layouts disabled now ? and your JaT3 cache cleared ?</blockquote>

Sure here it is: http://tinyurl.com/asfsadsa

pavit Moderator

Hi

You needs to enable the default layout in the Layout Settings for all your mobile devices (android/apple ios)

Regards

kayz Friend

<em>@pavit 346992 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

You needs to enable the default layout in the Layout Settings for all your mobile devices (android/apple ios)

Regards</blockquote>

Please check now.

I have set everything for default still no good.

Is there any way i can force the website to viewing desktop version for all devices please – how can i do this?

pavit Moderator

did you cleared your JaT3 cache ?

kayz Friend

<em>@pavit 346996 wrote:</em><blockquote>did you cleared your JaT3 cache ?</blockquote>

Yes i did all of that, even now i will do it again for you.

Please check.

HeR0 Friend

Hi There,

Please go to Template Manager > Edit JA Zite template > go to Layout tab > edit Default layout > remove css rule for mobile devices as screenshot http://prntscr.com/lamym

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum