Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

There seems to be a lot of conflict on changing font sizing and block padding etc on smaller devices.
    We have integrated JABuilder for Landing Pages within with a T3 Site.

Not only are there issues with buttons not resizing, but we also have issues with layout blocks applying a huge min height on smaller devices, thus created scrolling and unwelcome white space.

With so many bugs and conflicts with t3 framework and t3 template, can you advise if using JA Builder for the purpose of stand along landing pages is a good idea?

I can’t hack and override each and every block in custom css, that defeats the purpose of using a page builder to save time.

We now have a number of tickets on issues related to the same site, can you please get back to us with some advise and recommendations?

I have asked for your IP several times to add to the white list, but again, no follow up?

Your help would be greatly appreciated…

Britt

1. 2018-02-12_18-21-09-1
    2. 2018-02-14_09-28-53
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Britt,

For the button, I replied you in another topic, it’s long text in the button so it looks like that. Did you try with my suggestion?

@media (max-width: 480px) {
         .jub-block.hero-5 .hero-text .btn.btn-xl.text-white.bg-user-color5.has-border.border-user-color5 {
            font-size: 10px;
        }
        }

With the min-height, you can override it with this custom CSS:

.jub-block.spotlight-1 .spotlight .jub-contents .jub-element .col-md-5 .jub-contents.z-depth-.shape-square {
        min-height: 600px !important;
    }

I just added for you. Kindly check.

bri2.0 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Britt,

I thought it was the only one button, if you have much more buttons, you can use class for each block and add style for that class so that it can affect all.

Let me know if you need more help on this.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum