Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi is it possible MixMaz will be updated to Joomla 3.x soon? IT would be greatly appreciated.

TomC Moderator

<em>@trueschool 382806 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi is it possible MixMaz will be updated to Joomla 3.x soon? IT would be greatly appreciated.</blockquote>
    Will forward your question onto the JA Development Team to see if this Template is on the “upgrade roadmap”

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

This JA Mixmaz has been already compatible with Joomla 3.1, we released it in May, you can download here or update it.

Always take a backup of your site before updating.

trueschool Friend

Hi thanks for the response. This isn’t advertised in the template section it shows 2.5 only I didn’t think to check the download page.

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks for raising this up, we’ve just updated in info page of this template 🙂 http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-mixmaz

trueschool Friend

The quickstart does not work correctly. You receive a MYSQL error on the last step and it just keeps looping you between steps 2-3. I tried this on my dedicated server, and a shared host same result. I opened a ticket and I keep being told it is a non issue and that I should supply my login credentials. However I think that someone should look at it and not just on their test environment.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

– Try to open file: installationsqlmysqlsample_data.sql

– You can open with editor like Notepad++, it has replace function.

– You can use hot keys in Notepad++: “Ctrl + F” .This helps you to find desired text, in this case, go to ‘Replace’ tag, you can find: INSERT INTO

and replace all with: INSERT IGNORE INTO

– Save and install again.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum