Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I cannot get Mixmaz J31 installed. It’s hanging on creating and filling the database. See the screenshot for details. I’ve tried it several times while deleting all the database data in between efforts. See the attached zip file with the html output of the error page.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You are trying to install Virtuemart on Joomla 3.1 ?

check HERE

menolo Friend

Hi. No, sorry for being unclear. I’m trying to install JA Mixmaz for Joomla 3.1 (22.07 MB) quickstart 07-05-2013 from http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20459

pavit Moderator

Hi

Just downloaded the Joomla 3.1 version of the quickstart and installed on localhost without any problem

from the link you showed i saw a virtuemart error and this appear weird since in the quickstart for joomla 3.1 is not contained virtuemart

Try to download again the quickstart and install it on a new database

menolo Friend

I’ve deleted all the files and the database. Then I downloaded a new copy of the JA Mixmaz for Joomla 3.1 (22.07 MB) quickstart 07-05-2013.
    I installed this quickstart with Default English (GB) Sample Data.
    Again, virtuemart tables are created and an error is thrown by the quickstart installer.

I’ve emptied the database again and uploaded and extracted the installation package. Try it yourself at:
    http://brink.wimder.com/

Database: deb56768_brink
    Username: deb56768_brink
    Password: sDqiF1Bq

pavit Moderator

Hi

This is really weird , as i said before i tried to download and install quickstart on my localhost and i haven’t found any problem. so by my side i cannot see errors to analyze and provide correct suggestions , at this point the only way is to access your server and try to verify your environment .

I can try to make a new installation if you want

Just send me via PM your CPanel account and all the details to make an installation

pavit Moderator

Hi

I accessed your direct admin and i haven’t found databases so i created one

but it doesn’t points correctly to your domain

I think you should ask to your hosting provider more clarifications about databases installation and managements because problem is there

menolo Friend

I’m running dozens of other joomla 2.5 and 3.1 sites in the same reseller package. The database you’ve made seems to be working fine. It runs at localhost. What is the problem you ran into?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>What is the problem you ran into?</blockquote>

If i add that username – password and database name the installation resolve a database connection error

menolo Friend

try these settings:

Database: bijwim_joomlart
    Host: localhost
    Username: bijwim_bijwim
    Password: bijwim

The domain is http://bijwim.nl
    Have you uploaded the quickinstall files? I don’t see them the bijwim.nl folder.

pavit Moderator

I cannot upload files connection timeout from direct admin

Please download again the quickstart and upload files in the folder ( since if before were no files inside that folder i cannot understand how the installation was presumed to work )

then repeat the installation procedure with the new db

menolo Friend

OK. I’ve uploaded the file to the quickstart zipfile to the server and extracted it. You should be able to do an installation with the database settings provided a few posts back.

pavit Moderator

You are right
    I apologize, just checked on my localhost and it install virtuemart tables , i have not checked before because on my localhost installation was completed correctly without issues but after checking database tables there are some belonging to virtuemart, don’t know why on your server you are receiving this errors and on my localhost no, probably due to the “Display errors” directive set to Yes on your server, but i will open a ticket to solve it

You can check the ticket number that will be showed on the first post of this thread.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi menolo and pavit,

After extracting the quickstart zip file of this template into your web folder, you open this file: /installation/sql/mysql/sample_data.sql, you can open it within edtor like Notepad++ ( I often use it with replace funtion :p ).

Then find and replace INSERT INTO with INSERT IGNORE INTO > save and proceed to install in normal way.

Or copy the attached file to associated folder.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Regards

1. sample_data.zip
    menolo Friend

Thanks Saguaros and Pavit. That resolved my problem.
    Isn’t it weird virtuemart tables are created while there is no virtuemart extension in the quickinstaller?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum