Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to use for my website 2 templates:

1. Ja Lens: the one that I already installed like a base for links and homepage
    2. Ja Mono for some of the other pages I would like to introduce the main part. For example team, contact.
      It is possible? see attachment.

1. mono
    eutek Friend

Maybe is easier if I work only with JA Lens and you help me with css to have something like the attachment. Like I did is not working responsive because of the position fix…

1. change-article-joomla
    2. change-article
    eutek Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can use both templates, to which pages that you want to use JA Mono, make sure that you assign JA Mono template style to that menu item.

Regards

eutek Friend

Ok, before I cause some damages, step by step:

1. I have to install from Extententions –> manage –> Install –> file ja_mono.v1.0.6, right?
    2. Do I have to install other files? please see attachment… I hope I will not have conflicts between the files..
    3. I have to choose in the menu –> Template style and thats it?
      please tell me if I’m missing something.
      Thank you

1. ja-mono-file
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can install JA Mono template package (not quickstart packate) and T3 system plugin.

Depend on your need, you can install other modules as you wish, it will not cause conflict.

For example, if you have a menu item called A, you can assign it with JA Mono template style.

Regards

eutek Friend

thank you for your answer. I will try.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eutek 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum