Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m having problems getting modules to show up in key positions in the Teline V template.

"Sidebar" works, but nothing works for either sidebar-1 or sidebar-2

Likewise, I can’t get anything to display in topbar-r

More problems: nothing displays correctly in the home-1 or home-2 tabs. They either don’t display, or replace the topbar-l tab.

I can’t get any of the EVENT modules to display correctly in any position.

I need (most) of the functionality of the demo site, and I’ve copied settings from a working demo site but things still do not work on my site.

I’ve attached screen shots with the positions revealed.

1. positions1
    2. events
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Kevin,

As I can see that the modules in ‘topbar-l’ and ‘topbar-r’ positions are showing now, let me know which one is not working in these positions, I will check for you.

For the events module, in Events page of our demo site, we use ACM module in events-home position. I checked your site but see no module published in this position: http://prntscr.com/d7hkvw

Please follow documentation of this template and publish modules as you wish: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-teline-v/event-layout#assign-content

Regards

kevinburk Friend

nothing is published in that position because nothing worked and those positions do not exist. That’s why I sent you the screen shots.

There are no sidebar-1 or sidebar-2 positions. There is no events-home position. The ACM module does not work and will not publish anything anywhere. If I attempt to publish it in the news-home, home-1, or events-home position, it either doesn’t display or it overwrites the entire topbar position.

Nothing will publish at all in the topbar-r position. I’ve tried to publish a user menu in that position.

There is a module published in topbar-r position. It does not display. There are modules published in both news-home and events-home and they are not displaying.

And again: there is no events-home position in the template on the Events page

There is something seriously wrong with the template and you’re going to have to look harder to see what I’m talking about.

Do a ?tp=1 to show the actual positions. Please look at the screen shots.

There is NO events-home position on the events page.

1. events-1
    kevinburk Friend

Removed — this issue has resolved.

kevinburk Friend

Removed.

The original issue with the lack of template positions and incorrect placement of modules remains, however.

Saguaros Moderator

May I know which position is lack on your site? Let me know if you still need help on this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum