Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello

When i add a new article as type video and add a vimeo video ID It does not generate video thumbnails automatically as it was on JA_Magz template.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I see the video thumbnail is working on your site but you need to change the configuration on your site as this section here

Let me know if you have any further assistance

Regards

braikes Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I need to check the configuration from backend of your site but when I opened Video module and got this bug here

About the configuration of Video page, you can try to follow the document or fix the problem from the backend of your site. I will help you to check the video page

Regards

braikes Friend

I need to check the configuration from backend of your site but when I opened Video module and got this bug here

Hi

This is a browser cache issue and not a bug , it works fine on my end.

Could you please look at video thumbs issue ? i followed documentation and video module is correctly configured .

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not see the image adding on your site and I added the image into SID 2016 article: http://prntscr.com/d4zql0 and now, it’s working fine on your site: http://prntscr.com/d4zq1l

You need to add the image into other event articles on your site.

Regards

braikes Friend

You need to add the image into other event articles on your site.

I know that i need to add image , but if you look at my first post it says " It does not generate video thumbnails automatically as it was on JA_Magz template."

So my question is " Why it doesn’t add anymore automatically image thumbnail as it was in old ja_magz template? "

Is this a template bug ?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I checked that on JA Magz II template but I could not see applying to load the thumbnail image as JA Magz template. But I think you have to make a custom work to load thumbnail image as JA Magz to JA Magz II template and it requires more time and steps to do.

You can find all code to load the thumbnail image from templates/ja_magz/templateHelper.php file with function image

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum