Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I know that this is a little general, but hoping I can be given some geral direction to look to figure this out.

The little tab that says “top panel” and its contents no longer show up. Plus when I click on the login or the register link at the top, instead of it popping up, it redirects me to the login or register page. Any idea what I may have done to throw these thwo things out of whack?

khoand Friend

Hi,
    – Please check modules have top-panel position is enabled. If they are disabled, enable they again. To check they are, you login back-end, choose extensions–>module manager. At “-select position-” dropdown list, choose top-panel value.
    – Is JA-Login enabled? Can you give me your url?

777connect Friend

Thanks for your suggestion. I did as you said, but the JA-Login is not there in the top panel. The JA Login is in the ja-login position and it is enabled.

But the whole top panel tab itself does not show up.

khoand Friend

Ok, I received your url. I have view your site, and the “Top Panel” is available, but not visible. I think your css could cause it. So I need to more time to find error, please waiting for me

777connect Friend

Anyone have any ideas? I submitted a ticket to support a couple days ago, but have not heard from them.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    I checked your website yesterday, and it works normal. So I thought you solved it

Sherlock Friend

<em>@777connect 227406 wrote:</em><blockquote>Anyone have any ideas? I submitted a ticket to support a couple days ago, but have not heard from them.</blockquote>

Dear 777connect,

Is your problem fixed ? If not please let me know the ticket id that you submited,i will have a checking for you.

spenchase Friend

I am having the same problem. I am using JOOMLA 1.5. I have uploaded the template and the “Mod_ja_topPanel is missing altogether. So I cannot edit the CSS. I just installed the template on another website and it did not load up the module. HELP!

khoand Friend

<em>@spenchase 280358 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having the same problem. I am using JOOMLA 1.5. I have uploaded the template and the “Mod_ja_topPanel is missing altogether. So I cannot edit the CSS. I just installed the template on another website and it did not load up the module. HELP!</blockquote>
    Could you give me username+password of your backend/ftp?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum