Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Our server was have trouble. I think our staffs are working on it. Please let me check with them.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

msilac Friend

Ok, in the meantime… can I change that navigation in two column or not… I need to work on web site…

msilac Friend

Anyone help? Viet, Adam?

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I’m here. You have summon me from the hell ? 😉

Sorry i have lost about your issue. Would you mind re-procedure and explain about your issue. I’ll try to check it tonight.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

msilac Friend

Eh… ok from beginning. I have problem with my administration/base/T3 something… if you remember, when I save something in Template – navigation, logo… anything… everything is gone on frontpage. Yeo helped me over Skype with that… And we somehow patched that.

But now I need to split the drop down categories into two columns and I do not dare to do that because everything can be dissapeard

So I need to divide subcategories in 2 peaces…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @msilac,

I already answered your question in previous thread but somehow it has been removed due to the problem with our server.

Actually, if you navigate to Admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your default template >>> switch to tab Layout, you will see a large blank square box (the same result when you hit button Mega Menu to configure your menu).

The problem here is I see that you put a place holder image in your root site url and your real url comes with index.php instead. In this case, please remove that behavior and enable Maintenance Mode via Global Configuration instead then recheck.

msilac Friend

Yes you are right! Thank you. Just one more thing, how to create 2 column menu in megamenu like

here: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_playmag (Joomla! category)

and here: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_medicare (Joomla! Page category)

msilac Friend

I found what I need. I need Parameters (JA Extended) in menu.

When I click on menu item there need to be Parameters (JA Extended) and option “Column” which I set to 2 column. And that’s it!

How I can do that in Uber?

1. screen
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @msilac,

If you’re working from scratch, you can quickly setup a demo site using our Demo Builder (you can see it in left panel).

Then go to Mega Menu setting panel, you will see current Mega Menu setting, similar as in this screenshot. We divided Joomla! menu item to 3 columns, each column contains a Menu module that linked to different menu.

More detail about how to configure Mega Menu can be found here.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum