Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The template has the position “content-bottom” but nothing happens when I use it, just extra blank space. On the Demo Layout Page there is no mention of this position.

I would like the contentslider to appear after content-mass-top and before the footer area. Does this position exist?

TomC Moderator

This is a perfect example and situation for which to utilize our DEMO BUILDER as a cross-reference tool to check your own site configurations against that of the demo version.

😎

eclectic Friend

I have the demo installed and did check it… The module is published but it does not appear on the demo pages. Have you tried to publish to “content-bottom”?

TomC Moderator

<em>@eclectic 292807 wrote:</em><blockquote>The template has the position “content-bottom” but nothing happens when I use it, just extra blank space. On the Demo Layout Page there is no mention of this position.</blockquote>
    Strange … When I bring up the JA BISTRO POSITION GUIDE, I do not see a “content-bottom” anywhere.

Are you sure there is one? Or maybe it was mistakenly added tot he position list within the TemplateDetails.xml file ??

<em>@eclectic 292807 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like the contentslider to appear after content-mass-top and before the footer area. Does this position exist?</blockquote>
    What about assigning your content slider to content-mass-top …. but order it so it appears under your main content?
    Or, you could try assigning it to the “content-top” position.

eclectic Friend

Yes, that is basically what I was asking. Your explanation of it being inadvertently added to the file seems plausible. Too bad, its a useful position to have because there is nothing else before the footer.

TomC Moderator

<em>@eclectic 293372 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, that is basically what I was asking. Your explanation of it being inadvertently added to the file seems plausible. Too bad, its a useful position to have because there is nothing else before the footer.</blockquote>
    You could always try to create the position yourself, of course.

Otherwise, play around with assigning your content-slider to the positions I mentioned above.

You could even duplicate the “footer” position – rename it – and assign the content-slider to that position (in theory, anyway)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum