Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,
    Thanks for a wonderful template. I just wanted to ask you guys about a problem I have. On the homepage, all the tabs are there, they work, and everything inside tab works perfectly fine. Then, when i go to a different section of the website, 2 tabs go missing, and inside one of the tabs, 2 items are missing.

Here is an example, http://www.itabletennis.com Everything works fine on the homepage. Then if you click on anything else on the left menu.. like itabletennis for example, 2 tabs go away and only articles and latest profiles tabs show up. And if you click in articles tab.. the latest and most popular article lists are gone. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks for any help or ideas you can provide!

Tom Nguyen

envizion Friend

Anybody have any ideas??

BigHug Friend

It’s because of the permissions of your other menu items. Grant them the permissions to show those contents and it will be showed.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

envizion Friend

Everything is set to public. Am I Missing something?

Hung Dinh Friend

envizionEverything is set to public. Am I Missing something?

Do you make sure that all the modules in side the tabs are published in all menu items?

envizion Friend

Thanks! I didn’t know what slump meant in his original reply. Thanks for the clarification, you guys rock!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  envizion 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum