Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I installed the template using the quickstart and when I first launched it the social module was displaying at the bottom of the side bar, which I assume is the module title "social" and is in the off-canvas position and uses a custom html module. I wanted to change the links it uses so I opened up the module but I didn’t see anything in the html editor at all so I tried putting some text in and saved it. The text showed up, but now the social icons were gone. I went back in and removed the text and saved it, but now the social icons are still gone. How can I get them back?

jingato Friend

I found the html to add back in at the bottom of http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-mono but I can’t get it to show up. Every time I save it the page reloads and there is nothing there. I go to my site and they are still not there.

jingato Friend

Nevermind, I managed to get them back by adding th html directly to the database with phpMyAdmin….Is this a bug with Joomla or something?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    custom html module editor remove the script , You need to set the Default Editor to None from global configurations , then add the custom code in module editor , save and check .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum