Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi 🙂

I installed Medicare template in a fresh Joomla 3.3.6 and I also installed ja_slideshow_lite module. When I published the slideshow in the slideshow position in the module and saver, it won’t show.
    I then checked the Template/layout and there is no “slideshow” module position. See the attachment.

I found out after a while that I can click on the little wheel in the upper right corner and then choose “slideshow” to get it work for that position, but why is not both “masshead” and “slideshow” position there?

I also installed Medicare Quickstart and there the slideshow is showing and the Template/layout looks like this.

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

1. masthead-slideshow
    2. masthead
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You should check which layout is using your default template

example: your first image seems to be the Blog layout that has no slideshow position

while the demo for ja medicare Home is using as default layout the default layout, where slideshow position is available

1. Screenshot_2
    toloekka Friend

Hi again and thanks for a quick reply and clarifying info Pavit 🙂

Kind regards
    Tom Løkka

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  toloekka 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum