Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The search box module does not appear in my site like the demo
    http://www.terralenz.com
    Can you tell me what am I missing?

TomC Moderator

Did you check to make sure the search module is assigned to the pages on which you want it to display?-

pavit Moderator

Hi @vision07

The search module you are referring is the Ja K2 filter module

Please take a look HERE

vision07 Friend

I did check carefully and I noticed I do not have the JA K2 Filter Component installed. I did try to dowloaded but I dont have permission even though my membership is active. Do I need to pay for this component?

TomC Moderator

<em>@vision07 477522 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did check carefully and I noticed I do not have the JA K2 Filter Component installed. I did try to dowloaded but I dont have permission even though my membership is active. Do I need to pay for this component?</blockquote>

Actually, the K2 Filter Extension is one of the JAEC extensions that requires a JAEC Membership.

Css Magician Friend

@vision07 This JA K2 Filter component belongs to JAEC – JA Extensions club so it would require JA Dev or JAEC membership to access this component.

JATC members can get JAEC with with $20 OFF by using this coupon OFF20JAEC for accessing this K2 Filter component.

1. jaec-banner-promotion
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Css Magician 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum