Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have written an article and linked it to a menu but when I go to it in the above row (“You are here”) nothing appears. Here is a shot

From the documentation I didn’t realize where I am wrong. Could have a hint? Thanks in advance

1. Schermata-del-2015-05-20-190032
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi robyrom,

Could you post URL of page where problem can be seen so that I can take a look?

robyrom Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

I meant the URL of page where I can see the issue as I try to access several pages on your site >>> click path in the breadcrumb but don’t see issue

Saguaros Moderator

I meant the URL of page where I can see the issue as I try to access several pages on your site >>> click path in the breadcrumb but don’t see issue

robyrom Friend

If I correctly understand http://www.lsmarconi.it/teline/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=79&Itemid=256 accessed via the second item of the menu in footer 2 position

Saguaros Moderator

The URL you posted above is showing content properly, is it right?

Saguaros Moderator

The URL you posted above is showing content properly, is it right?

robyrom Friend

The content is ok is the path above that is blank.

robyrom Friend

The content is ok is the path above that is blank.

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to assign the category in this page to a menu item? (you can assign to existing or create a new menu item)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  robyrom 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum