Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    In my ongoing saga to try to rebuild the site without the sample data I have everything working except for the Bonus pages, like contact us and the main body content refuses to display on the home screen.

1. Can I extract the files from the template.zip and upload the missing HTML and images for the missing pages? WOuld these pages need to be set-up as “Articles”? so they can be linked to from the footer?

2. How do I get the K2 content to appear in the main area of the home page when there is no position identified for the main part of the screen? Right now the main body of the webpage is blank. JA Side News can be made to display some articles but not ina clean layout like the demo site.

Thanks!

pogostickcowboy2 Friend

Hi guys, need some help from someone with way more experience to finish the installation of the template! Please get in touch!!
    Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try with my suggestion below

+ Go to Admin template -> Profile
    + Check all config in profile as same screenshot

Remember to clear cache from Admin area

1. show_main_content
    pogostickcowboy2 Friend

Hi Ninja,
    Thanks for the suggestions. That option in profile is set-up exactly as you have suggested but to no avail. I’m wondering if it is a Side News or K2 set-up issue?
    PC

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not sure that, on this case I would need to take a closer look at your site. Please pm me with admin access and ftp account of your site, I shall check it for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum