Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Probably this is also an issue with other templates. Please put this into the to-do list for the next version of the template 🙂

In tpls/blocks/footer.php change:

<button class="btn btn-lg btn-primary" title="Back To Top"><i class="fa fa-long-arrow-up"></i></button>

to

<!-- BACK TOP TOP BUTTON -->
    <button class="btn btn-lg btn-primary" title="<?php echo JText::_( 'TPL_BACK_TO_TOP' ); ?>"><i class="fa fa-long-arrow-up"></i></button>

and add the following into the default language file en-GB.tpl_ja_mono.ini

;CUSTOMS
    TPL_BACK_TO_TOP = "Back to Top" 

Cheers

Adam M Moderator

Hi @bozden,

Many thanks for taking your time to report this back to us. I raised an issue here so our development team can check and fix it in new version. If you still have any question or need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Adam.

upweb Friend

Please note the file is the following: /tpls/blocks/footer.php

upweb Friend

I would rather suggest to create a language override. At least for me it works, while changing manually the .ini file does not make the trick.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

You will have to change the plain text in title attribute to :

<?php echo JText::_( 'TPL_BACK_TO_TOP' ); ?>

in order to change it via language file.

upweb Friend

Hi Adam,

yes, I was referring to the second step, that does not work for me.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

If you managed to sort it out by adding language override, you can keep keep that workaround for the moment and wait for a proper update from our development team instead. In general, all string should be implemented via language file rather than manually add it via language override.

matchelo3 Friend

Hello Guys,

In multi language its not working for me too.

http://prnt.sc/ctzjq9
    http://prnt.sc/ctzjxt

Any more ideas?

TY

Ninja Lead Moderator

@matchelo3: In this case, I need to check the problem directly on your site, please provide me the URL of your site, admin login and FTP account via private reply.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum