Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I had to reinstall the JA Trona template for when i went back into the admin, Isigned in but there was no admin area. All the content in the admin is missing. And then it did it again after the second reinstall, The tabs at the top for controlling everything is gone.I have not had this problem on any of the other template.

ooh and in the homepage it has and error loading…………….jos_modules’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 0 AND m.client_id = 0 AND ( mm.menuid = 1 OR mm.menuid = 0 ) ORDER BY position, ordering

this is repeated several time, i am not sure what would cause this i haven’t had this happen in any other template. I am going to try another template as backup in the meantime but this one is perfect and would save me a lot of time.
    Thanks for any help.

lamvt Friend

check your template again. and
    could you send Live site, allow us to kscheck it
    thanx

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ksarb

Please open your database, find jos_modules table and repair it again.

If you could not still solve this issue, please kindly submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account, ftp account so that we have a closer look on the issue.

ksarb Friend

Thank you both, lamvt , i was not sure what to check for i had never encoutered this before but atleast i know it maybe the template. I tried it on another site it was okay until i moved the position of a module from and it happened again. So think you are right it is the template

JA Developer(sorry did not see a name), you mentioned mod repair which i researched(for this was new to me…but it was great to know it was so easy) but it did not work…i thought maybe i accidentally turned of the toolbar there must be some conflicts but in the database it was all on i also tried the extension in another template and it immediately happended, also tried it without quickstart and uploaded the extensions later and it happened again..so i think it is definietly the modules, so thanks, i did not know where to begin.

I was also searching online and can see this happens sometimes, i am going to go try one of the other templates, i just fear having everything up and this happens again. It never happened in other templates so maybe its just an isolated incident….Thank you both very much, i really appreacite it…and Happy Holidays:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ksarb 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum