Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Am getting error message _Missing jat3 framework plugin,

This is for the elastica template the domain – http://www.muffitparty.com/joomla/

Please let me know what I need to do.

swissa Friend

You can download the T3 plugin here

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=316

Install and you should be good to go!

Bestens

lumpkan1 Friend

Thanks, did download T3 fromework for 1.7, still getting error message and when i tried to discover it i get Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 192 bytes) in D:Hosting7457102htmljoomlalibrariesjoomladatabasedatabasequery.php on line 929

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me via PM your FTP account details ? i’ll try to restore the correct environment for your site

Thanks

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Make sure you have ENABLED the plugin. 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could i have your admin account also ? for the joomla backend

Thanks

lumpkan1 Friend

for joomla2/ is admin/ Holiday9058

pavit Moderator

Not joomla2 but joomla the link you have given above was for the joomla folder

<blockquote>Am getting error message _Missing jat3 framework plugin,

This is for the elastica template the domain – http://www.muffitparty.com/joomla/

Please let me know what I need to do. </blockquote>

Anyway in that folder there is Ja_Rasite template not Ja_elastica

lumpkan1 Friend

I do apologize for the incorrect info, I have been trying everything to get it to work. The error message still exist/showing

pavit Moderator

The error message is not missing t3 plugin anymore, this error is due to another reason, anyway you can start again from scratch as i suggested, this time you can install the quickstart version of the template. in the joomla folder

ishavana Friend

Hello,

I have installed T3 Framework Plugin, it is enabled, however, when I change the site template to ja_social or ja_university, and try to preview it, it says that “MISSING_JAT3_FRAMEWORK_PLUGIN”

What else could be missing?
    I did not install the quickstart package, just the plugin.

Any help?
    Thanks in advance

Viena

Phill Moderator

Can you PM me a super admin logon and link to your site please?

Phill Moderator

The confusion is regarding the different frameworks. The one needed for those templates is the JAT3 framework. You had the new T3V3 framework installed. I have installed the correct one for you and I will also speak to the dev team about adjusting the message as I understand your confusion. The 2 frameworks are very different beasts.

ishavana Friend

Thank you so much!!! h

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ishavana 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum