Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I juste installed JA RAVE and message is done : Missing jat3 framework plugin
    so I installed jat3 framework plugin, but my website is gone out. I hade to delete jat3 folder and jat3.xml file in pluginssystem folder to return on my website
    How can I do to install it (template and pluging) please
    Thank You

Phill Moderator

Did you install from the quickstart or just the template and the plugin?

farajrifai Friend

Thank you
    Juste from template and plging 🙁
    and it is strange, I delete the pluging into folder of plugnin, but it stays into back office in pluginreg area. when I want to delete it there, it says that it is not found 🙁

Phill Moderator

I’ve tried an install and uninstall of rave along with the plugin on a base joomla install and all appears to be working fine. If files are not being removed on your system it could be a permissions problem on your server. Try manually deleting the jat3 plugin folder using your ftp app then install the template then install the new plugin. Finally, activate the plugin then make ja rave the default template.

farajrifai Friend

thank you again
    that what I have done by deleting manually the jat3 plugin folder, jat3.php, and jat3.xml using my ftp app, all these files ares removed now on system but it still appears in the joomla Administration Console, strange non ? what can I do ?

Remark : when I install jat3 plugin again that is the message I have :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘ in /homepages/46/d1…/htdocs/domainename/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 224

hotelgrafik Friend

<em>@farajrifai 200067 wrote:</em><blockquote>thank you again
    that what I have done by deleting manually the jat3 plugin folder, jat3.php, and jat3.xml using my ftp app, all these files ares removed now on system but it still appears in the joomla Administration Console, strange non ? what can I do ?

Remark : when I install jat3 plugin again that is the message I have :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘ in /homepages/46/d1…/htdocs/domainename/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 224</blockquote>

i have the same problem, installed ja_droid an get this message after sucessfull installtion.
    thats what i call a GOOOOOD START >:(>:(>:(

php5 was not automaticly working, so i had to set auto parse php5.

tonyh01 Friend

I have exactly the same error ‘Parse error……..line 224’

I have deleting manually the jat3 plugin folder, jat3.php, and jat3.xml and tried to install the plg_system_jat3.v1.1.9 pluin but it comes up with error Plugin “jat3” Already Exists!

So I go to try and unistall it and it comes back with error ‘Manifest File invalid or not found’

I’m trying to work with template JA Teline iii

tonyh01 Friend

I’ve managed to uninstall and re-install plg_system_jat3.v1.1.9 but it has come back with the same error when I enable the plugin

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘…./plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 224

any ideas?

Phill Moderator

Which version of PHP are you running?

tonyh01 Friend

PHP Version 4.4.9

BTW – I didn’t get notified that they’d been a reply on the thread. Do I need to set something up so I get automatic replies?

Thanks

tonyh01 Friend

I upgraded to php version 5 and it’s solved the problem – thanks:)

Phill Moderator

<em>@tonyh01 200220 wrote:</em><blockquote>I upgraded to php version 5 and it’s solved the problem – thanks:)</blockquote>
    Good stuff. Hopefully everyone can upgrade to PHP5. Most hosts have dropped PHP4.x a long time ago and others have upgraded but have left it up to their users to switch for compatability reasons. IMO nobody should be running PHP4.x anymore. No updates security or otherwise have been made to it in a very long time.

farajrifai Friend

I am on PHP 5 and I have this problem. I dont think that is the problem is php version in our case 🙁

Phill Moderator

<em>@farajrifai 200423 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am on PHP 5 and I have this problem. I dont think that is the problem is php version in our case :-(</blockquote>

No, I think your problem is very different. Can you PM me an admin logon so I can take a look?

Vince Z Friend

I’m having the same propblem with the JA Social template.

I’m not sure what to do here…I keep getting this error on the homepage (Missing jat3 framework plugin). I’ve tried unistalling from Joomla and installing (and activating) the plg_system_jat3.v1.1.9 plugin…no success but i could still access the administrator screen.

I tried what otjhers suggested by deleting jat3 folder and jat3.xml via ftp & reinstalling the plugin, only to find it broke the site completely (no administrator either).

To the folks at JoomlArt…there’s clearly an issue here and I (along with others) need your help to resolve. Please don’t become like those other template clubs that roll out garbage and provide -0- suport.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mseaver 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum