Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

anyone know the workaround for this?

There is already a file called /home/content/s/e/a/seat42f/html/joomla/modules/mod_janews.php – Are you trying to install the same CMT twice?

I tried reloading ja news because it doesn’t show in modules… not sure what to do when it doesnt show visible but it thinks it’s there… can’t even uninstall because it’s either in core or somewhere I cant see…

Any help would be appreciated… Thanks!!!!

3by400inc Friend

Hi seat42f!

Have you made sure the Module is published?

Thanks,
    Beth

bigrk Friend

What’s you url so we see what’s going on?

seat42f Friend

<em>@bigrk 18975 wrote:</em><blockquote>What’s you url so we see what’s going on?</blockquote>

Thanks for the feedback… another member im’d me and help me through the process.. had to reload the module but it works great now…

How do I close the thread as solved?

bigrk Friend

<em>@seat42f 19014 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the feedback… another member im’d me and help me through the process.. had to reload the module but it works great now…

How do I close the thread as solved?</blockquote>

Go back to your original post and select Solved from the drop down menu.

dpk Friend

I thought this thread referred to the fac that the news module is no longer in the download area. PLEASE FIX this. I have found links in the forum to 2 different versions of JA News. One or both ought to be in the download section for Teline.

bigrk Friend

<em>@dpk 22234 wrote:</em><blockquote>I thought this thread referred to the fac that the news module is no longer in the download area. PLEASE FIX this. I have found links in the forum to 2 different versions of JA News. One or both ought to be in the download section for Teline.</blockquote>

Version 1.2 beta is available there now.

dpk Friend

good, thanks. that will save ppl some time…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dpk 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum