Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When trying to edit the CSS in the joomla backend I got an error:

Operation Failed: Could not open/usr/www/–mydomainnamedeleted–/templates/ja_edenite/css/template_css.css

FIX:
    When browsing the directory structure (ja_edinite/css/) I see that there is only a file called template.css in there…
    Renaming it to template_css.css works.

Hopefully this will be fixed in the template download for other users.

BTW: I used the “quickstart” template… not sure if the error is in the main template, too.

cssyeah Moderator

Hi dhaupt,

Open the ja_edenite/css folder and rename the template.css file to template_css.css file, after that open the index.php file and modify following php code (about line 28).

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/template_css.css" type="text/css" />

elcid Friend

Hello,

just bought a 1 year membership and now a have exactly the same problem. Even renaming the files as descriped does not work. What can i do?

bitofpaper Friend

I just purchased membership also, with a lot of fuffing around it does work changing the template.css problem, i had the same problem.

The only odd thing is that the template seems fluid and changes things, or maybe thats just the late nights

Sherlock Friend

plz send your url

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum