Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi I’ve downloaded last Ja_Opal Source but I don’t have a font when I open psd in photoshop. Wher can I download it?
    Thanx

ShannonN Friend

vidanet;121908Hi I’ve downloaded last Ja_Opal Source but I don’t have a font when I open psd in photoshop. Wher can I download it?
    Thanx

They usually come in the source dl but in this case don’t so that means they don’t use any non standard fonts or have forgotten to include it. I’d go through the other template sources if you have others and make sure you have installed all the fonts that ja uses.

It probably is one they have used before and figure it’s not worth including. At worse give us the name of the font and we’ll check if its a commercial one or free and if free supply it
    ShannonN

vidanet Friend

<em>@ShannonN 121909 wrote:</em><blockquote>They usually come in the source dl but in this case don’t so that means they don’t use any non standard fonts or have forgotten to include it. I’d go through the other template sources if you have others and make sure you have installed all the fonts that ja uses.

It probably is one they have used before and figure it’s not worth including. At worse give us the name of the font and we’ll check if its a commercial one or free and if free supply it
    ShannonN</blockquote>

Sorry but adobe ps2 does not tell me the name but that does not exist
    Thanx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vidanet 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum