Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i need some help. I am a joomla template developer and use the JAT3 Framework.
    After i update new version 1.2.3 from JAT3 Framework, my website have missing CSS, but if i rollback to version 1.1.6 is everything oke. Please can you tell me what should i do?

Thank you.

Twincore

Ninja Lead Moderator

hi,

after installing JA T3 1.2.3 did you clean the cache? if clearing cache did not help, then please provide me you site link and admin account, I will check for you.

korb Friend

Hi,
    1.1.6 -> 1.2.3 is a pretty big step. I recommend upgrading each version at a time (and compare code after each upgrade) so you won’t lose track of your changes, bcz that is what really happened: lost track of the code changes.

Regards,
    Danny

twincore Friend

hi hungnd,

thank you for your reply.

I was clear the cache, still missing css. Can you check what going on. I wil PM you the site and admin acc.

Best Regards,

twincore

twincore Friend

<em>@korb 217148 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    1.1.6 -> 1.2.3 is a pretty big step. I recommend upgrading each version at a time (and compare code after each upgrade) so you won’t lose track of your changes, bcz that is what really happened: lost track of the code changes.

Regards,
    Danny</blockquote>

Hi Danny,

thank you for your suggestion. But where can i get the old plugin version ? because i just have the version 1.1.6 and version 1.2.3 now.

Best Regards,

twincore

korb Friend
    twincore Friend

<em>@korb 219484 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1421</blockquote>

Thanks you Danny 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  twincore 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum