Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have a category that seems to come and go on my menu bar. On my site:

theandygram.com

It is the second pull-down menu from the left “Broadway Reviews and Features”. There should be a category for the 2008-09 season. It exists in the back-end and is published.

Any ideas?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Theandygram
    Please PM to me admin account, i shall have a look and help you out

Regards,

theandygram Friend

I PMd you the login information for my site. The drop-downs seem to be working for the most part, but I am still occassionally missing the 2008-09 Season under Theatre Reviews and Features. Please advise.

Many thanks for your help.

Andy

HeR0 Friend

Hi Theandygram
    The ‘2008-09 Reviews’ menu has attribute ‘Show Title’ is set ‘No’ in ‘Parameters (JA Extended)’ group params. So i change to ‘Yes’ and your issue is solved.

Regards,

theandygram Friend

Once again I am having trouble with the pull-downs not working on my site from the 2nd level pages. So, for example, from:

theandygram.com

If you select:

Theatre Listings/Broadway

You will notice that the drop-downs cease to function from that level on. Any ideas? I have reenabled the joomlart account on my site if you want to have a look. I haven’t changed anything that should have changed this. All I have been doing lately is putting in copy.

Your help is most appreciated.

Andy

HeR0 Friend

HI Theandygram
    Sorry, i do not understand. Is there problem with menu? I have seen it is working well

Regards,

theandygram Friend

How strange. I find that it comes and goes. what would happen is that when I got off the home page after using the drop-down, the drop-down menu on the next page would not “drop-down”. It does indeed seem to be working fine now. I even cleared the cache to make sure it wasn’t something weird with the cache.

I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

Thanks,
    Andy

theandygram Friend

I am able to reproduce this in Opera 12. After the first page the drop-downs don’t work. I was also able to reproduce it in IE 9 and Safari for Windows 5.1.7 just now.

I am being considered for a fellowship at a university and part of my entrance materials to be considered is my website. If you could help me track down this problem, I would be extremely appreciative.

Andy

HeR0 Friend

Hi Theandygram,

Your site has an conflict error between Mootools & jQuery. PLease disable optimize js method in template setting to solve this.

Regards,

theandygram Friend

That solved it. Thank you so much.

Andy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  theandygram 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum