Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello!

Again and again I am following the steps in the user guide of JA Social Feed Plugin but still cant make it work.

In area of profiles I see only two black, standard list circles and 2 users Joomlart
    New problem

In the area of FaceBook ID/Name I put my Page ID and veryfied it.

But what I should put in Global configuration of the pluging in area of Facebook access token setting ?

Facebook App ID and Facebook App Secret of my fanpage or shell I create new App as saying in users guide? If so, how this app will be connected with my fanpage?

I will appreciate any help. Please….

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly follow the settings given in this documentation for facebook Account Configuration.
    Hope it helps.

Regards

coliberek Friend

Hi, thank you very much for the answer. Could you please send me link to mentioned documentation? Maybe I am following steps in the wrong userguide..

And what about inactive button to add new profile in the plugin?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    coliberek Friend

Hi

Thank you for the link. I am following the steps in this exact documentation. #

The problem is that I can’t add new profile in the plugin.
    I don’t have any button to create profile as mentioned here:

enter image description here

In my plugin it seem as on the picture below:
    enter image description here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u disabled the CDN and check the plugin again.
    I tested the plugin on localhost and its working fine, it look like there is on your from to fetch the css and js files for this plugin.
    Regards

coliberek Friend

Hello,

I didnt have any CDN turned on, but anyway I tried to install this plugin in other, clean Joomla instance and it was working great.

Untill today I assigned my domain to the file on the server with ready website…and problem came back.

It seem that plugin has some problems because of SSL ? I have SSL encryption for my domain.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum