Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

JA Business template installed but cannot be used without the JA T3 framework.

After installation and enabling of the JA T3 framework we get 5 lines above the Joomla admin panel:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgSystemJAT3::onRenderModule() in /home/blended/public_html/saas/plugins/system/jat3.php on line 221

We are using:

Joomla! version 1.5.25
    PHP version 5.3.15

Suggestions?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Which version of JAT3 framework plugin are you using? Please use the latest one and you can hide this warning (not seriour error) by going to Global configuration in backend > Server (tab) > set Error Reporting to None.

bobstevens Friend

We are using the JAT3 framework that is bundled with the JA Business template. I assume that is the most recent since there is no version associated with the plugin itself.

I did set Error Reporting to None and Enabled the JAT3 plugin again. The same list of errors appear in the admin panel and 11 times when actually going to the site itself.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi bobstevens,

If possible, pm me admin and FTP account of site you’re working on. I will try to help you out.

bobstevens Friend

So, is there a resolution to this or do I write off JA as a waste and demand my money back?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I cannot log into backend of your site with account you sent me, please enable JAT3 plugin and set JA Business as default template so that I can check the error you mentioned.

Regards

bobstevens Friend

<em>@Saguaros 353351 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I cannot log into backend of your site with account you sent me, please enable JAT3 plugin and set JA Business as default template so that I can check the error you mentioned.

Regards</blockquote>

Responded by PM

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

So backup your site first and describe step by step to reproduce this error then I check for you.

bobstevens Friend

<em>@Saguaros 353515 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

So backup your site first and describe step by step to reproduce this error then I check for you.</blockquote>

Simple and as indicated in the previous messages:

1. I download and installed both the JA Business template and the JAT3 framework that came along with the template. I also installed the latest version of the JAT3 framework from your website.
    2. I selected the JA Business template as the default and got a blank window with the error indicating that the JAT3 framework was required.
    3. I enabled the T3 framework plugin and immediately the entire Joomla! admin window was moved down to make room for 5 lines of error:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgSystemJAT3::onRenderModule() in /home/blended/public_html/saas/plugins/system/jat3.php on line 221

Looking at the website reveals 11 lines of the same error message above the site.

We are using:

Joomla! version 1.5.25
    PHP version 5.3.15

Saguaros Moderator

Update the JAT3 plugin to the latest version solved this problem.

It’s recommended to install JA Extension Manager component to update JAT3 plugin and other JA extensions to the latest version easily

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum