Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tried your module. Not bad, I liked it!

Not enough some additional options in the admin:
    1. When editing an description or pointer text really need a full editor, rather than a simple text field!
    To be able to insert images, text formatting, etc.

2. Need option in settings where indicated time after which the tooltip hide after mousout!
    Now this time is too long!
    It is desirable to add a few effects tooltip appearance.

P.S. Sorry, my English not very good (Google translator).

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Thank you for your suggestion on features for JA Image hotspot module.
    I haved created issues on our issue tracker system, our development team will take further consideration.

You can check status of these issues here
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECIMAHOT-42
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECIMAHOT-43

alex_a_k Friend

<em>@Dead Code 431583 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for your suggestion on features for JA Image hotspot module.
    I haved created issues on our issue tracker system, our development team will take further consideration.

You can check status of these issues here
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECIMAHOT-42
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECIMAHOT-43</blockquote>

Ok. Thanx.

Since it is unknown when developers do this task, but the solution need now, then I tried to do it myself…

I replaced in file “mod_jaimagehotspot.xml” in field “modules_des” type from “textarea” on “editor” and filter “raw” on “safehtml”.
    As a result, editor in “Description” of the module works perfectly!

But it does not work for the description of markers! ((
    Цhen I do the same operation in the file “assetselementsjaimgextrafieldsimgextrafields.xml” with field “details”, the editor appears, but behaves strangely (value does not change) when switching between the markers as well as does not save new values and does not open previously saved values.

Who can help to solving the problem?

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

The form fields to configure markers are not defined in xml file, so you can not modify it via xml file.
    It requires to edit some code to get it work as you expect.

If you can not get it done yourself, please wait until the next release of extension.
    For a temporary solution, you can edit your content in any text editor, then copy its html code and paste into description field of marker.

alex_a_k Friend

<em>@Dead Code 431748 wrote:</em><blockquote>The form fields to configure markers are not defined in xml file, so you can not modify it via xml file.
    It requires to edit some code to get it work as you expect.</blockquote>
    This is incorrect!
    Configuration form fields markers defined in file “assetselementsjaimgextrafieldsimgextrafields.xml”.
    I wrote about this in a pevious message.

<em>@Dead Code 431748 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you can not get it done yourself, please wait until the next release of extension.</blockquote>
    When can we expect the next release?
    At least approximately…

<em>@Dead Code 431748 wrote:</em><blockquote>For a temporary solution, you can edit your content in any text editor, then copy its html code and paste into description field of marker.</blockquote>
    Ok. Thanks.

alex_a_k Friend

Partial solution for change delay time before hidding tooltip:

In file /modules/mod_jaimagehotspot/assets/js/bootstrap-tooltip.js find 234-236 lines:

var timeout = setTimeout(function () {
    $tip.off($.support.transition.end).detach()
    }, 500);

and change 500 to another value (in milliseconds).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alex_a_k 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum