Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have found myself in trouble. My hosting company recently came to me and said I had to go on a higher plan because my site was using far too many resources. I couldn’t figure out what on earth they were talking about, my site, over the past year has had a large drop in traffic. I then realized while on the site today that the Woopra code that I had inserted at one point is what may be causing the trouble. It can’t reach Woopra and I keep getting a bad gateway message, but the page looks like it is continually trying to load.

I appear to have put the Woopra tracking code somewhere where I can’t find it. I have looked in the templates/ja_telineiii/blocks/footer.php and I didn’t put it in there.

I didn’t put it in using the layout tab under extensions/template manager.

If you could possibly point me in the right direction to find where I might have put this code, I would be most grateful.

Andy

theandygram Friend

Happy to announce I have found the issue. The woopra code was in a plugin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  theandygram 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum