Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have noticed that with this template, the pop-up calendar that appears when selecting a publish/unpublish date doesn’t appear to display correctly – the calendar background is clear, so you see white text only.

I have flipped to using other templates (not changing mambots or modules) and it displays correctly. Also, in the Admin backend, the publish/unpublish calendar is not working.

I have a dev site that is running spica, and I’d be glad to let you muck around if you’d like.

Hung Dinh Friend

davidwoI have noticed that with this template, the pop-up calendar that appears when selecting a publish/unpublish date doesn’t appear to display correctly – the calendar background is clear, so you see white text only.

I have flipped to using other templates (not changing mambots or modules) and it displays correctly. Also, in the Admin backend, the publish/unpublish calendar is not working.

I have a dev site that is running spica, and I’d be glad to let you muck around if you’d like.

Templates normally affect the layout or position of your content element, it is quite strange that templates can affect the functionality of your components. I suppose this can be an issue of javascript…
    You may need to look and try to disable the javascript of ja spica or of Minicalendar to see how it will work

davidwo Friend

Hung DinhTemplates normally affect the layout or position of your content element, it is quite strange that templates can affect the functionality of your components. I suppose this can be an issue of javascript…
    You may need to look and try to disable the javascript of ja spica or of Minicalendar to see how it will work

I did a straight 1.10 Joomla install with no additional mambots, modules, or components. The issue with the calendar picker when setting publish date while in article creation/edit mode remains.

It may be an issue with changes between 1.08 and 1.10.

Have you confirmed this yourself?

If not, I’ll give you admin rights to my test install and let you play.

Daniel Michaels Friend

Has anyone looked into this!? It’s very important!

How does one “disable the java script of JA Spica”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel Michaels 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum