Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I use JA Decor with MijoShop. I encouter a problem when I’m on the product page. If I enter a value larger then 1 in the quantity field (i.e. 10) and press Add to Cart. The Cart gets updated with just 1 item instead of 10. See attachment.

I changed back to the default theme of Mijoshop and this solves the problem. I also looked at the Joomlart demo of JA Decor and this has my problem too.

Thanks is advance for your help!

Peter

1. mijoshop-productpage-addcart-problem1
    peteralfred Friend

In addition: when I test it with the demo product Canon EOS 5D. I can’t add this to the Cart at all.

When I test is wit a Mijoshop theme and go to the Canon EOS 5D, it gives me a reminder (in red) that the dropdown is a required selection. When I make the selection and press Add to Cart, it workes fine.

Again I fear it has something to do with JA Decor theme for Mijoshop….. Please help I purchased the Mijoshop to get this working
    Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Please provide your site url so I can have a look and investigate the problem for you.

peteralfred Friend

Thank you adam. But I have it on a localhost. The problem I have is also present in the Joomlart demo of JA Decor. Can you investigate it from there?
    Thanks advance.

I’m looking at header.tpl and product.tpl but I can’t fix it…

hjalte1983 Friend

Follow this thread

Adam M Moderator

@peteralfred,

Please try the solution as suggested in this thread and let me know if it you still need further assistance.

peteralfred Friend

<em>@Adam M 455572 wrote:</em><blockquote>@peteralfred,

Please try the solution as suggested in this thread and let me know if it you still need further assistance.</blockquote>

Yes, this works. Unfortunately I had also figured this out myself, spending part of my weekend. But no problem. Thank you very much for helping!

I also updated the other thread (concerns the addition of the styling cart image).

And I understand this bug will be fixed in the next release, which is great. Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  peteralfred 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum