Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i can not find the optimum image dimmesions for the mijoshop and so my demo does not look as your demopage

I have used the quickinstallation but offcourse mijoshop had to be installed from me.

On your documentation you dont provide any info about mijoshop image dimmension in mijohop –> settings –> image

What are the proper image sizes in mijoshop so that it looks like your demo ex.

* Category Image Size: x
    * Product Image Thumb Size: x
    * Product Image Popup Size: x
    * Product Image List Size: x
    * Additional Product Image Size: x
    * Related Product Image Size: x
    * Compare Image Size: x
    * Wish List Image Size: x

thank you

greatway Friend

tha main problem is that in my installation the products images in a grid presentation are one on the other and a scrool bar has appeared in the mijoshop products front page

1. mijodemo
    Nazario A Friend

@greatway,

I tried to go to this URL on Google Chrome and Firefox, but I did not get the issue as you mentioned.

Have you sorted it out at your end ?

1. 7
    greatway Friend

when i set more products to show the problem seems to be solved when I klick refresh. Hope it was just a cash think, either way you never came along a similar problem?
    Also why is there no detailed mijo shop documentation for ja decor set up as it is for ja bookshop?

Nazario A Friend

@greatway,

In documentation of JA Decor template, we guide to configure the necessary settings for demo site alike display. other setting are default. You may let me know if you want me to provide you with demo site screenshot of specific section.

mohand Friend

i got the exact same problem. @greatway did you manage to resolve it?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@mohand 449868 wrote:</em><blockquote>i got the exact same problem. @greatway did you manage to resolve it?</blockquote>

I’m not sure how have you installed JA Decor template with mijoshop? Did you follow the userguide to make it like our demo

greatway Friend

<em>@mohand 449868 wrote:</em><blockquote>i got the exact same problem. @greatway did you manage to resolve it?</blockquote>
    unfortunately no, i switched to the default mijoshop template. Also because mijosoft.com doesnt support custom templates. I mention this because one has to buy also a license for mijo shop, but if you are going to install opencart extension afterwards and you need support from mijosoft, they only support the default template….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  greatway 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum