Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I setup module “Shopping Cart” as the guide on “toolbar-ct-2” potition but it don’t show on site anh the “color” module seem don’t work

Please help me to check it Thank

isspy Friend

Mijoshop Categories module form Mijoshop – All-in-One module.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @isspy,

As I can see the cart is showing now on your site, did you get it solved?

isspy Friend

hi @saguaros,

The main-menu navigation bar layout problems.

1. 0420140523
    Saguaros Moderator

This template is built with T3 framework which implements the Grid system of Boostratp 3 in which each row will have 12 grids.

At this moment the space for the main nav takes 6 grids and it’s not enough to display all current menu items in one line. So what you can do is reducing the number of grid for logo and ‘head-search’ position.

You can change via file: ROOT/templates/ja_bookshop/tpls/blocks/header.php

Look for lines of code which contain class like: col-md-3, col-md-6, col-md-3

<nav id="t3-mainnav" class="col-xs-12 col-md-6 t3-mainnav navbar navbar-default">
    <div class="col-xs-12 col-md-3 pull-right col-sm-6">

Then change to your desired value and keep in mind that the total grid should be equal to 12

tiltongh Friend

Hello. I realized you got your mini cart showing now. Can you show me how you made it work? Thanks so much

Saguaros Moderator

You can send me the login info of your site via PRIVATE reply so I will check for you.

tiltongh Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It seems that you don’t install sample data for Mijoshop, did you try this tip? https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-build-mijoshop-3-sample-data-after-installing-ja-bookshop-quickstart/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum