Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have been looking around for a web shop template, and my looking has stopped when I saw your new templates, especially Purity III.

I find your work very sleek and your approach is very professional…

The Purity III template is said to support Mijoshop, but what is actually meant by this support ?

The extension is not included with the template (Didn’t expect it do be 🙂 ), but what will my benefit be from using Mijoshop with Purity III or Bookshop, compared to using some other Web shop extension.

I’m new to JA templates and T3 framework, just need to be sure so I can make the correct choices 🙂

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work…

Allan

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Allan,

With ‘supporting Mijoshop’, we mean that Purity III will work well with Mijoshop and we try to guarantee that there is no conflict in style that may cause broken layout, etc..

farouche Friend

<em>@Saguaros 409739 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Allan,

With ‘supporting Mijoshop’, we mean that Purity III will work well with Mijoshop and we try to guarantee that there is no conflict in style that may cause broken layout, etc..</blockquote>

Hi

Thanks for the answer.

Just have to get it absolutely clear. 🙂

There is no actual Purity III css for Mijoshop, meaning that you have to go for their standard layouts ?

That means a lot of style customization has to be done, since their css is not all that nice and do not blend into Purity in my eyes…

So I could go for any other web shop component just as fine since it is all down to style customization ?

Thanks

Allan

Saguaros Moderator

You should use standard layouts and style from Mijoshop, we override a bit for custom colors, font size, etc.. in this file: /templates/purity_iii/less/com_mijoshop.less

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum