Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I purchased the Mijoshop application as JA_Decor supports it. I want to use the shop as a catalogue and installed the catalogue module from Miwisoft. When enabling the module I receive the following message on the front page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /storage/content/35/168735/infocar.scanbit.se/public_html/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_decor_template_module_latest.tpl on line 47

and the rest of the page is White. The Mijoshop support explains this:

“This happens because of the template you are using. If you would change back to the default template of MijoShop clear your vQmod cache you would see that it works. You have to contact the developers of this template.”

Yes, by changing back to the default template solves the issue but then I can’t get the layout of “Latest Products” as of the JA_Decor demo.

What might be the problem with the template and any ideas how to solve this?

Cheers,
    Kaj

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Kaj,

In this case, I need to access directly on your site and debug this bug, You can pm me URL of your site, admin login and FTP account. I will help you out.

Regards

kaj Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 442149 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Kaj,

In this case, I need to access directly on your site and debug this bug, You can pm me URL of your site, admin login and FTP account. I will help you out.

Regards</blockquote>

Thanks Ninja, but the customer preferred to use “ja_bookshop” instead, case closed
    Cheers,
    Kaj

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kaj 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum