Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have installed your great template and integrated Mijoshop with it and have conflict on the product page.
    Field quantity is on the wrong place as you can see and box is smaller than it should be. I have installed only Template and mijoshop and first I have thought that it was Mijoshop making problems but after inspecting page with Firebug I have discovered element which when disabled restores Quantity box on its proper place with proper size. Element belongs to some script which I cant find. On default joomla template it works perfectly.

I have contacted Miwisoft and they assured me that it was Purity III
    Also I have active subs with Playmag template v. 1.1.0 and that happened with it also. Still waiting answer for it.

Joomla 3.3.4
    T3 2.3.2
    Mijoshop 2.4.6 with default theme
    Nothing else installed.

Element I cant find in css or script:

element.style {
    width: 30px !important;

When disabled QTY box have proper size, but cant find it to change it. Also in mijoshop size of QTY box is defined in product.tpl file, when I change size value, purity overrides it.
    As you can see in 4.png where I activated protostar everything is in order.

In screenshot you will see on what I mean.

Kind regards.

1. 1
    2. 3
    3. 2
    4. 4
    Eragon H Friend

I see this thread has been marked as “Solved”. Can you let me know whether your issue is solved?

cyrusxxx Friend

Eragon H sorry for my late replay and thank you for caring for my problem being solved, first of all it was my mistake concerning Purity III problem because I haven’t activated
    Add-Ons / Template Extended styles and Mijoshop pages in it. So after selecting Mijoshop pages buttons were in the right place.

For the second part (JA Playmag) I need to be honest with you first, in time of writing this I didn’t have subscription for club membership, I have used nulled version of ja playmag v1.0 ( please don’t sue me untill you read this) and came up for an idea because I am not that much skilled with css why don’t I transfer com_mijoshop.less file from purity III template extras into ja playmag less extras folder and run Less to CSS with idea that new compatible css codes would be generated for the purpose of fixing incompatibility with Mijoshop.

This shouldn’t work in a million years since those two are completely different ( yes they use T3 but still…) but it did work!!!

In that moment after seeing that it fixed my problem in matter of minutes, I have realized something…

First one: I am an honest idiot risking to be sued!
    Second one: You guys are making templates with quality that is simply astonishing! things that shouldn’t work are working with your products

After my breakthrough I have legally purchased club membership and will continue to use your templates as long I am alive
    (legally obtained of course)

Mesage to the readers:
    1. Dont use nulled templates they are not safe and always have missing parts buy a subscription.
    2. JOOMLART CLUB TEMPLATES ARE THE BEST ONES I HAVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE !!!

So Eragon H that is how I have solved my problem.

Have a great day / night!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cyrusxxx 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum