Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I had a fully working development server on MAMP.

I followed best practice guidelines for migration to the server.

It appears that JA Framework 3 V2 ability to override Profile for specific pages is no longer working.

We had a profile with a different layout for the home page. Now – no matter what configuration setting we set in the backend template administration – the website ignores it.

We cannot recreate the problem locally.

Help Appreciated

Russell>:(

aaronfarias Friend

Is it now on a live server we can look at? Are all files permissions set properly?

rdkallman Friend

Hi,

Yes it was on the live server… I had thought I had permissions correct.

urbanshake.com.au

I have tried re-copying all my files through local ftp client again. But I don’t think that was the issue.

Can you be specific about which file permissions may be causing the problem.

Russell

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear Russell,

Did you clear the cache?, disable the compress and cache mode? Please pass on the login details of your site Via PM. I shall have a look.

Regards

Arvind

laz18345 Friend

I have the same problem. I installed properly locally the minisite (from quickstart). I moved properly the site on real server.
    I make the bellow tests:
    It works correct with the JA_Purity and with beez bun not with minisite.I install also the ja_zeolite_ii template and it works.
    I reinstall the minisite template but when I make it default template in preview I show again the same error.(I install the methys template with the same error)
    I will send you the administrator’s password when you send me your email.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 500 seconds exceeded in /home/ideasfac/public_html/binetzis/plugins/system/jat3/core/head.php on line 399

regards
    Jason

Sherlock Friend

Hi laz18345,

The issue would be relateded to your hosting configuration so please contacting your hosting manager to get assistance,I think that is regarding change the Maximum execution time value in the php.ini file.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum