Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have try migration my template Portfolio from J1.5 to J2.5 (http://www.conocerpraga.eu to http://www.conocerpraga2.rubstudio.cz/jupgrade)

1. I havent template for my K2 content, because K2 isnt inside install pack… – Do You planning make for JA_Portfolio? Or can I use template from JA Tiris? (template for com_K2 in template portfolio/html)
    2. mod_JA_TAB is only for J1.5 – ok I have try to use mod_K2_content to position tabs and then modul custom HTML with JA_TAB plugin – its ok?
    3. K2 isnt in install pack – I must deleted K2 tables from phpMyAdmin and instal fresh version and then import every K2 table to my db,
    but with some hack:
    a. add collum language for K2 items and K2 categories
    b. change acces from 0 to 1
    c. ofcourse change name from jos_xxxx to j25_xxx with TextWrangler
    4. K2 extrafield plugin and search modul is only for J1.5 – Do you plannig make for j2.5 or can I pay Multiple Extra Fields Filter and Search Module (30US)?

Thank for your reply

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@pinochico 317675 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. I havent template for my K2 content, because K2 isnt inside install pack… – Do You planning make for JA_Portfolio? Or can I use template from JA Tiris? (template for com_K2 in template portfolio/html)</blockquote>

JA Portfolio for 2.5 will have k2 support in the coming months. We have plans to add K2 support to 16 templates which are missing the same for 2.5 version. The timeline for the same would be difficult to confirm right now.

<em>@pinochico 317675 wrote:</em><blockquote>2. mod_JA_TAB is only for J1.5 – ok I have try to use mod_K2_content to position tabs and then modul custom HTML with JA_TAB plugin – its ok?</blockquote>

yes, it should be fine. let us know if you face any problem with that. Tabs plugin should support any type of modules.

<em>@pinochico 317675 wrote:</em><blockquote>3. K2 isnt in install pack – I must deleted K2 tables from phpMyAdmin and instal fresh version and then import every K2 table to my db,
    but with some hack:
    a. add collum language for K2 items and K2 categories
    b. change acces from 0 to 1
    c. ofcourse change name from jos_xxxx to j25_xxx with TextWrangler</blockquote>

Since, the portfolio 2.5 doesnot yet support K2 like it did in 1.5 version, it would be hard to confirm the settings. Best would be to wait for our update on the same.

<em>@pinochico 317675 wrote:</em><blockquote>4. K2 extrafield plugin and search modul is only for J1.5 – Do you plannig make for j2.5 or can I pay Multiple Extra Fields Filter and Search Module (30US)?</blockquote>

K2 filter for 2.5 is developed and ready, we are trying to improve upon some features… if you wish to be a beta tester of the dev copy.. let me know.. i shall get it arranged for you.. but please note.. no support may be provided for the dev copy .. though we may take note of the bug reports if any from you and fix the same before releasing stable version.

If you are in hurry, you can purchase the other module for your work….

Regards

Arvind

Minion Friend

Ok, i want to beta testing for this web site:
    http://www.conocerpraga2.rubstudio.cz/jupgrade, please send me info 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Minion 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum