Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I had my JA Cloris updated with my site data offline (localhost), then I FTPed the website to my online host. Everything went fine but now I am able to access the site’s backend (administrator end) but the frontend (http://www.domain.com) leads to blank page.

In another post here solving the same problem, someone avised “looking for JA Twitter module in the module manager and disbale it”

I tried finding it but did not find it installed. I did not install it myself, does it come installed as part of JA Cloris package? Is it in somewhere else?

OR Is there any other solution to the problem rather than this JA Twitter module solution?

elkattan Friend

Forgot to mention the following:

1. The sever is a windows server not linux.
    2. I backuped the site from my localhost using the Akeeba tool, but due to problem in uncompressing the compressed file on the windows server (some file names where not acceptable by windows).
    3. So, I had to use Akeeba Extract Wizard to extract the files into a windows compatible file names on my local machine then FTPed the files into the server host.
    4. I followed the installation steps from Akeeba and everything went file.
    5. Did what should be done in changing the database settings and changing the needed info in configuration.php file.
    6. The site as said is working fine from the backend and I can see all the records (my site content) in the database via the backend administrator panel but see a blank page from the frontend side.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  elkattan 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum