Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I migrated my k2 items to joomla content using JA migrate k2 to joomla content extension. The k2 contents migrated but the were no images on the contents

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

When you use the JA Migrate K2 component to migrate the data from K2item to com_content and it requires permission to create folder on your site

Please help me to check and make sure your site have right to create folder below

ROOT/images/joomlart/article
    ROOT/images/joomlart/categories
    ROOT/media/k2/

Regards

nneghi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Did you make a backup version before migrating? You need to rollback that version and give me cpanel of your hosting via private reply. I am happy to help you to detect this

Regards

nneghi Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@nneghi: I checked the administrator site and saw the categories of K2 import com_content but I could not see the K2 items to import.

Please help me make a clone your site to the temporary site and I will help you work on the temporary site.

By the way, I could not access Cpanel of your hosting, please help me to check this

nneghi Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator
    nneghi Friend
    nneghi Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi, did u see the details I sent you yesterday?

Yes, I saw your reply yesterday but I need time to work on your site. I’ve just finished migrating K2 items on your site to com_content. Please help to check it and let me know if it helps.

nneghi Friend

Hi please can you communicate so I can know what is going on? I can see you have migrated the k2 items and still there are no images on them. Please whats the next step?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

K2items on your site didn’t include the image on that and when I processed migrating data on your site from K2items to com_content and it could not get the image too

I double checked this at my local but I could not get the problem. Please let me know the K2items on your site have the image, I will check further

Regards

nneghi Friend

But the k2 items have images, so why are the images not showing on migrated content?

Ninja Lead Moderator

But the k2 items have images, so why are the images not showing on migrated content?

Please let me know which k2 item has image on your site? I checked about 10 k2items on your site but it didn’t see image on that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum