Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Just thought I’d let people know who are unaware of this.

Cheers,

J.

mj1256 Friend

ferrah fawcett and Ed McMahon also

didima Friend

was he realy 50

wiery Friend

<em>@didima 136944 wrote:</em><blockquote>was he realy 50</blockquote>

Yeah. He was really 50. Makes me fell kind of old. He was the best but I’ll tell you what… I got sick of hearing about him on the news everyday for weeks. RIP MJ.

didima Friend

<em>@wiery 137030 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yeah. He was really 50. Makes me fell kind of old. He was the best but I’ll tell you what… I got sick of hearing about him on the news everyday for weeks. RIP MJ.</blockquote>

all about your heart

wiery Friend

<em>@didima 137039 wrote:</em><blockquote>all about your heart</blockquote>

If that’s in reference to what I said about the news, I didn’t mean it to be rude. And no disrespect to him or his family. It’s just sometimes when the media gets a hold of a story they really play it out. In fact I felt bad for the family because of this. A constant reminder of their loss every time they turn on the tv or radio. I guess that’s what happens though when you are a legend of that status.

nefar Friend

Yesterday on late night TV I saw a commercial for a memorial plaque or some B.S. I wish people wouldjust let this go already.

hawver Friend

Even when he is dead people make a circus of him.. 😮

wiery Friend

This was my point exactly. Even we can’t let him rest in peace…

nefar Friend

Been 3 months now and last night I’m channel surfing and come across a program talking about him. Some doctor or friend bla bla bla speaking how about how wanted to be buried by children. It never ends.

archangelmichael Friend

He’s been the great man in musical history. I’m not much his fan but the day he was death, some people I’ve known of did actually cried for him. Only after watching the movie “This Is It,” I finally understand the reason millions of people around the world love Michael Jackson. Since then, I actually became his fan.

angle12345 Friend

MJ was the true king of pop- I’ve watched “this is it” 5 times already. He’ll be greatly missed

itgl72 Friend

All this time later and the stories about what happened coming out. Pretty sad actually.

hypnohotshot Friend

Exactly. Nobody talks about the most glaring fact of his life and death, his prescription drug addiction, in ways that could prove educational. I have a complete article on this topic on my website page http://www.mindmagic123.com/id120.html for those who do want to increase their understanding of this issue. hypnohotshot.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  hypnohotshot 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum