Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi guys i am looking for the global <head> section to place a few scripts also i need to add my google analytics and need to know where the </body> ends.

Thanks

splico123 Friend

I dont know if i would recommend you to put it in core files. Best way to do is to put them to module and publish it in debug position of template. Even if you dont use debug mode it will be read and parsed by template.

But if you really want to put it in html still just consider that you will have to worry about it every time you upgrade template. Which is usually a thing most forget.

kayz Friend

Yea i prefer to do it in the template as i will rarely upgrade/update and if i do i will remember to do it. Thanks for the tip though.

aman204 Friend

<em>@kayz 216927 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yea i prefer to do it in the template as i will rarely upgrade/update and if i do i will remember to do it. Thanks for the tip though.</blockquote>

For google analytics, You may wish to try out this extension as it really gives an easy and initutive way to have analytics working 🙂

http://www.thinkbigshot.com/blog/technical/152-bigshot-google-analytics-plugin-for-joomla-15.html

kayz Friend

Thanks i have resolved this.

jrensel Friend

Hi!
    I really need where to put som scripts. I want to put some facebook developer code + satisfaction ++

Best from joe

New: OK – I published the code in a module (custom) and placed the module en DEBUG — it works!

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear Jrensel!

Please change code in:

pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaultblockshead.php

To add script to <head> tag.

Good luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum