Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’d like to see my author alias when it exist on my article but the meta tag generated is my author.
    And when i try to share i get also my author instead my author alias.

How can i change this ?
    Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Which area are you referring to on your site? Some screenshots maybe helpful here.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Which area are you referring to on your site? Some screenshots maybe helpful here.

nbiaux Friend

Hi,

This is a picture of my website.. the alias author is ?lisa Pelletier and author is Pascale Gohier.
    It supposed to display ?lisa Pelletier for meta author and on Facebook share.

Thanks.

1. 2015-04-22-10_12_56-Administrateurs-et-dirigeants-dune-personne-morale-_-protgez-vous-Prv
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Maybe your site shows Author’s name with Super User and not Author’s name of article but you can set it as:

+ Log into your Joomla administrator dashboard
    + In the top menu, click on Users and then click User Manager
    + Find and click on the user you would like to change the name for.
    + Change the Name to your desired name. In our testing, we changed it from Super User to yourname. After making this change, click Save in the top left menu.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Maybe your site shows Author’s name with Super User and not Author’s name of article but you can set it as:

+ Log into your Joomla administrator dashboard
    + In the top menu, click on Users and then click User Manager
    + Find and click on the user you would like to change the name for.
    + Change the Name to your desired name. In our testing, we changed it from Super User to yourname. After making this change, click Save in the top left menu.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum