Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Can anyone enlighten me, what is the “message” module postion above the content postion for
    You cannot select it as a module postion
    Best regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Which ‘message’ module position are you mentioning? Could you post your site url here and screenshot of where it’s located?

ashleyinspain Friend

Hi Saguaros

The module position called message is found above the component position in just about all the mainbody block files

Is it a system position for error messages and if so can I move it somewhere else

See screen print

Many thanks for your attention

Ashley

1. Message-Module-Block
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ashley,

Yes, this is system message block, you can move it to another position. In file: /templates/ja_your_template_name/tpls/blocks/mainbody.php, line 63, you will see this line of code for this block.:

[PHP]<jdoc:include type=”message” />[/PHP]

ericdeumo Friend

HI.
    I have also problem with that position template. How enable It so that I can set a module there ?

ericdeumo Friend

HI.
    I have also problem with that position template. How enable It so that I can set a module there ?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    It’s not for module ! It’s Joomla! core message !

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    It’s not for module ! It’s Joomla! core message !

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ashleyinspain Friend

Hi ericduemo

As said above the “message” module postion is a system module postion for showing errors etc

If you want to put a module above the content position in main-body block then you will have to create a new module position there

Joomlart templates are created using the t3 framework, here is a link to the add a new module postion in the t3 docs

http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#add-position

If you have any problems create a post in the t3 forums / Discussions

Regards

Ashley

ashleyinspain Friend

Hi ericduemo

As said above the “message” module postion is a system module postion for showing errors etc

If you want to put a module above the content position in main-body block then you will have to create a new module position there

Joomlart templates are created using the t3 framework, here is a link to the add a new module postion in the t3 docs

http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#add-position

If you have any problems create a post in the t3 forums / Discussions

Regards

Ashley

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ashleyinspain 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum